- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French or Italian bread, sliced
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese and dry Italian-style salad dressing mix.
- Spread the mixture generously on the French bread slices. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly browned.