Casseroles are popular because they're easy, but usually they consist of hamburger, tuna or chicken. Corned Beef is delicious but people rarely cook with it outside of St. Patrick's day. Two reasons why this Reuben Casserole is so great: It's something different...and Corned Beef!
- 6 slices rye bread, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 pound deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups bagged shredded Swiss cheese
How PRO is THIS?